If you would like to sell your trailer/building(s) on-site, please email pictures with a description and price to us. There is also a $75.00 Inspection/Posting/Lease Transfer Administration Fee due prior to listing and/or selling.
Policy on transferring a lease over to new occupants (selling a trailer on-site):
- 1) The site must be clean, tidy and free of open storage, i.e. unused construction pieces, junk, or any other debris must not be stored outside including in the bush or behind structures.
- 2) The trailer must be 25 years or newer in Horseshoe Bay sites, 20 years or newer in Acorn Alley sites, 15 years or newer in Moe’s Place 30 amp sites, and 10 years or newer in 50 amp sites.
- 3) The trailer must be clean, visually appealing, and in good physical condition.
- 4) Weeds/grass growing within your site including the driveway must be destroyed (not cut).
- 5) Campsite must be in same condition as when you got it.
- 6) Structures must be in good acceptable condition.
For Sale postings of on-site RV’s and buildings/structures is not permitted onsite. Unacceptable condition of a site, below par condition or age of structures, trailer, etc. will prohibit a sub-let. Unacceptable condition of a site, structures, trailer, etc. will prohibit a sub-let. James will do an inspection of the campsite and structures. Once approved, the seller’s information will be posted on Debonair Campground’s Website and logged into the office computer. Computer printouts of “On-site Trailers for Sale” are available to anyone upon request. Before a seasonal lease can be transferred over to new occupants, the potential new tenants must be approved by Management, all outstanding fees (if any) must be paid in full, parking permits be handed in and a lease transfer agreement must be signed by all parties involved. The new tenants (purchaser) must pay a $100.00 + GST New Account Fee, sign a policy agreement and be given 3 seasonal parking permits before occupying the site.
Treat Yourself to a “Debonair” Experience
Debonair Campground St. Malo, Manitoba